We went camping in the mountains, not too far from Bass Lake, actually. It was a lovely camp site, right on the river, with only one other group in the whole place. The river was HUGE with snow melt.
It does look perfectly beautiful. You look like a pioneering, mountain woman, which is the opposite of the city girl I tend to think of you as. I've concluded you are comfortable in both places? It is a great photo of you!
Wow! Where is that?
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely photo. grandma northern california.
ReplyDeleteWe went camping in the mountains, not too far from Bass Lake, actually. It was a lovely camp site, right on the river, with only one other group in the whole place. The river was HUGE with snow melt.
ReplyDeleteIt does look perfectly beautiful. You look like a pioneering, mountain woman, which is the opposite of the city girl I tend to think of you as. I've concluded you are comfortable in both places? It is a great photo of you!
ReplyDelete