I wrote in her baby book pretty religiously for the first few months. Then once a month, then once every few months, and now she is 25 months old, and it's been year since I've made note of anything anywhere other than in texts to her dad and grandmas.
So here are some stats. Soft stats, because I'm the qualitative parent.
Favorite toys, As Of Today. (We are very fickle):
Plex the Magic Robot (tm)
Blankies
Orange Doll
Buttons
Cars,
Stove Top Espresso Maker.
Favorite games, AOT:
Coffee for mommy (see stove top espresso maker)
Hug
Bubble bath
Up the Ladder (playground required)
Up the Slide (playground required)
"No Mine" (friends from daycare required)
New Expressions of Note:
"One minute."
"Poppy diaper on!"
"Poppy diaper off!"
"Don't want that"
"I can do that"
"Go away, please."
"I'm scared."
"Mommy shirt off?"
"Watch Yo?"
"Watch Cailou?"
"Waaaaatch Yooooooo!"
No comments:
Post a Comment