So, now, after watching the boring blocks fall to the floor with no fanfare or significance of any sort, I decided: they need little bells, a little plastic container full of beans or popcorn, something that makes some kind of noise, to be inserted inside the sponginess then covered with the knitted sides. Wouldn't that have been far more mesmerizing!? I wish i'd thought of it before!!. Next time I make blocks, I will know... and I will keep it in mind. There are so many little sound-making things that would've been perfect.... alas. I'm sad it didn't occur to me in the making.
So, now, after watching the boring blocks fall to the floor with no fanfare or significance of any sort, I decided: they need little bells, a little plastic container full of beans or popcorn, something that makes some kind of noise, to be inserted inside the sponginess then covered with the knitted sides. Wouldn't that have been far more mesmerizing!? I wish i'd thought of it before!!. Next time I make blocks, I will know... and I will keep it in mind. There are so many little sound-making things that would've been perfect.... alas. I'm sad it didn't occur to me in the making.
ReplyDelete