February 9, 2011

six

It is hard to believe. I think that means it was about 1 year ago that we started telling people we were having a kid. I remember what that felt like, and now it is so strange to imagine that it was P. hanging out in there the whole time. At six months we are just experimenting with solid food. I am back at "work" so she spends two mornings a week with two different close friends, and so far she hasn't tormented them too much with her shrieks. She is also really into shrieking. She is on something of a sleep strike. Today, when the toy she wanted was behind some other toys, she threw them out of the way and reached the one she wanted most.

Catherine says that her mom used to make her a pineapple upside-down cake every year on her half birthday, and I think that starting next year this is a tradition we will adopt.

Happy 6 month birthday to you, P.E.L.L.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment